Fresh Business Training offers a highly personalised service and develops specialised food safety and quality assurance training in line with customer, business and industry needs delivered in classroom, in business, on the job or online via our virtual classroom.
- Our highly qualified team are leaders in the food safety and quality arena having each worked as Auditors, Trainers and Consultants in the horticulture industry for over 20 years.
- We have been actively involved in HARPS Version 2 development through the HARPS Technical Advisory Group.
- Our HARPS Version 2 training is available in person across all state produce markets and in regional areas supported by our regional trainers.
- HARPS Version 2 training is also available via our trainer-led virtual classroom
- HARPS Version 2 training has been developed by HARPS to enable participants to understand and then implement the new requirements.
- The training will be delivered by Fresh Business Training’s horticulture industry expert trainers in each state including;
- Atul Dhanvate NSW/VIC
- Belinda Wilson-Chartres NSW/VIC
- Paul Palmer SA
- Andrew McKillop QLD/NT
- Joel Dinsdale WA
FBT002 - HARPS Version 2.0 Training
In this course, you will refresh the following:
- The laws and standards of food safety
- An Introduction to HACCP
- Food safety hazards